Exceptional Care for Infants, Toddlers, and Teens
Chiropractic care is for more than just adults with chronic pain. The seasoned team at Life Chiropractic is glad to offer top-notch care for children of all ages. Over the years, our pediatric chiropractor has worked with teenage patients, as well as toddlers and infants. If you’re worried that your child is struggling with pain resulting from a spinal issue, we may be able to help. Our Phoenix, AZ team will meet with you and your child, pinpoint the issue, and recommend a treatment approach.
What Is Pediatric Chiropractic Care?
Pediatric chiropractic care is a treatment approach tailored to the unique needs of children and teens. While we often associate chronic pain with adults, young children can just as easily suffer from spinal issues and musculoskeletal disorders. Chiropractic care is an excellent way to address these problems with invasive surgeries or expensive medications. Here are some of the conditions that a chiropractor can treat in infants and children:
- ADHD and ADD
- Latching problems
- Ear infections
- Sensory processing disorder
Does My Child Need a Pediatric Chiropractor?
Many times, children will have a hard time articulating what’s causing them back pain. It’s even more challenging to tell when an infant needs a pediatric chiropractor. Thankfully, there are a few signs you can look for when deciding whether chiropractic care could benefit your child. If you notice any of the following, consult with your local provider:
- Constant grumpiness with no other explanation
- Acting out for seemingly no reason
- Frequent crying
- A history of spinal issues
Here’s How Children Benefit From Chiropractic Care
In addition to nearly immediate pain relief, chiropractic care can bring numerous advantages to our youngest patients. Take a look at a few of the ways infants, children, and teens can benefit from visits to the chiropractor:
- Improved Sleep Quality: Getting good quality sleep is hard enough without pain. After a visit to the chiropractor, children often have an easier time falling and staying asleep.
- Fewer Injuries: Whether your child is just starting to walk or plays sports on a school team, they probably end up with lots of minor scrapes and bruises. What you may not know is that some of these injuries can be avoided with regular visits to the pediatric chiropractor!
- Alleviate Common Illnesses: If your child is struggling with sinus congestion, colic, digestive issues, or allergies, chiropractic care may offer some relief.
- Boost Immune System: Children get sick a lot, even in the best of circumstances. Fortunately, chiropractic care has been shown to boost the immune system and better fight off illnesses.
Consider Chiropractic Care for Infants
Chiropractic care for infants is an under-utilized resource that can relieve pain in babies. At Life Chiropractic, we’re proud to provide exceptional care to our youngest patients. Pediatric chiropractors have the skills to complete treatment in a safe and gentle fashion so infants get the most benefit out of the appointment. We understand it’s difficult to see your child in pain, but you can rest assured their in good hands with our compassionate staff.
Schedule an Appointment With Our Pediatric Chiropractor
The benefits of chiropractic care for infants and children are many. Life Chiropractic is proud to offer services that afford those benefits to patients of all ages. Whether you’re looking for a pediatric chiropractor for your child or need massage therapy yourself, our team is here for you. Once you consult with us, we’ll recommend a treatment plan best suited to your needs. Get in touch with us to make your appointment.