Massage Therapy for Phoenix, AZ Patients
Massage therapy has been used for over 3,000 years to alleviate pain and relieve stress. Life Chiropractic offers massage therapy in Ahwatukee, AZ, to treat back pain, arthritis, bursitis, fatigue, high blood pressure, diabetes, immunity suppression, infertility, smoking cessation, depression, and more. Our massage therapy patients enjoy a relaxing physical rehabilitation session while relieving the tension of everyday living. We use the highest quality, innovative techniques to improve the quality of a patient’s muscular structure or soft tissues. The application of these techniques may include, but is not limited to, stroking, kneading, tapping, compression, vibration, rocking, friction, and pressure. This may also include non-forceful passive or active movement and applying techniques intended to affect the body’s energetic systems. Contact us today to schedule a massage therapy appointment.
Healing Message Therapy Services
Life Chiropractic helps find customized massage therapy solutions for your needs. Our multiple types of relaxing and healing massage therapy services include:
- Prenatal– A prenatal massage uses gentle techniques to help alleviate pregnancy-related ailments.
- Myofascial Release– Myofascial release massages focus on releasing the body’s connective tissue by applying gentle pressure to restricted areas.
- Medical– A medical massage utilizes specific techniques for various medical conditions.
- Deep-tissue– Deep tissue massage is applied utilizing direct pressure, slow strokes, or friction across the grain of the muscles and connective tissues.
- Swedish– Our Swedish massage uses basic strokes to concentrate on muscles and connective tissues.
- Lymph Draining Therapy– Lymph draining therapy massages involve the application of light and rhythmic strokes to help alleviate various lymph system conditions.
- Sports– A sports massage focuses on treating and helping prevent sports injuries.
- Fascial Stretch Therapy– A fascial stretch therapy massage focuses on the fascia and joint capsules using table-based assisted stretching.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy provides a deep sense of calm and helps alleviate pain. The most significant benefits of massage therapy include:
- Releases endorphins in your brain that produce feelings of happiness
- Improves circulation
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Improves skin tone
- Reduces muscle soreness
Our massage therapy services may help with medication conditions, including:
- Pain Conditions
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscle Tension
How Can Massage for Chronic Pain Help Me?
Massage for chronic pain can help relieve your pain symptoms. Different massage techniques help increase your parasympathetic nervous system (PNS) activity and decrease the activity in your sympathetic nervous system (SNS). Massage therapy helps boost PNS to slow heart rate and lower blood pressure. Since massage stimulates blood flow to painful areas and increases the natural hormone that promotes healing, many people living with chronic pain experience decreased pain levels.
Why Choose Life Chiropractic?
Life Chiropractic puts your needs first. We’ll determine what type of therapy is best for your needs. Our massage therapy, corrective chiropractic, nutrition counseling, and auto accident injury services are done with compassion and expertise. For over two decades, we’ve offered the area the highest quality services. We work to alleviate your pain and let you live a life without restrictions. Our chiropractic and holistic care services have helped thousands of patients live their best lives.
Contact Life Chiropractic Today!
Skilled technicians perform our massage therapy services. We customize our massage therapy services to alleviate pain and restore movement. Our team is here to help you relax and move without pain. Contact us for a consultation today!